Specializing in Occupied and Vacant Home Staging Services, for the Durham Region
We are now living in a world, where in the real estate market, appearances are everything. Numerous televisions shows, on many networks, are all centered around making the home a beautiful place. Because of this, people’s expectations of the houses they are purchasing, are a lot higher. In addition to having a house that is well built, people want more.
People want to live in a dream home – or see the potential in your home – to be just that. How do you make people want to buy your home, or see it’s potential? Invest in a professional Home Stager!
If you want to make a positive, professional impact on the market, and your prospective buyer, you need to make a buyer feel like your house can become their home.
To illustrate the importance of why Home Staging is so important to the sale of a home, I’ve presented some information below:
- The National Association of Realtors (NAR) reports that 32% of buyers’ agents believe staged homes increase the dollar value buyers are willing to offer by 1 to 5%.
- According to a RESA (Real Estate Staging Association) report, staged properties sell up to 72% faster than those that are not. The longer your house is on the market, the further it’s price will drop.
- Your home needs to look better than the competition; right away! A NAR survey confirmed that 90% of potential buyers, shop ONLINE first.
- NAR reports that a staged home helps 81% of prospective buyers visualize the home they want to live in.
- Almost a third (28%) of buyers are more willing to “overlook property faults” when a home is staged, according to NAR.
- Home sellers can’t view their homes objectively, and are too attached to personal possessions to stage it appropriately.
- You will make your money back. A NAR survey found the average staging investment is between 1 and 3% of the homes asking price, which generates a home-staging ROI of 8 to 10%.
Hiring a home stager is the best investment you can make! Not having your home staged will simply help sell your competition. Selling your property in today’s tough real-estate market requires hard work and dedication. Anything that can help to give your house an edge over your competition, is worth investing in!
For more information on my Home Staging services, please contact me any time at: (905) 995-4213 or email@example.com.